Sunday, December 4, 2011

A disclaimer of sorts


If you came upon this blog hoping to find information about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I can't help you.

There are authoritative sources for said info on the web, such as this. More info can be found here and here.

I am many things; critical, moody, verbose, picky, irrational, foul mouthed, irritable, cranky, insatiable, but I'm not OCD (well, I don't have any paper proving I am, anyways). Rather, I am, as Wife puts it, "A fucking picky pain in the ass" (bless her soft heart).

Kids, I am an inveterate potty mouth. Do NOT use me as a role model for your ever burgeoning vocabulary. Also probably not a good idea to look to closely at my punctuation...Oy, Kids today!

I may from time to time use an image which is not my own to illustrate a point, if its usage is a problem for you as the rights holder, please contact me.

I am Living in Indonesia. I am Riding the Road Bike. I am Loving the Food. I am Iron Man...ok, not the last part.

This Blog deals with all of that and more...





No comments:

Post a Comment